Off Topic Playground

Um. Not bad. Better than yesterday. Little tired right now, but that's to be expected since I'm coming up on the 12 hour mark for being awake. Needing a simple freehand design I can do on small surfaces...

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

How's about you?

Monique it is! I found the model yesterday, now I need to figure out if I can get away with painting over the current layers or I need to track down Simple Green...

Also, I realized I can cheat like hell on the mono-purple for her sword. Metallic purple to the rescue!

Got any 'for fun' pieces? Grab one of those.

I've got some WIP pics from the first try floating around Facebook... it actually wasn't turning out that bad. What's going to drive me nuts is that, since she's a 54mm piece, I have to work very quickly on my layering... oh well, tis good practice.

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

And what's your for fun piece?

Heh, no kidding it is. I'm looking forward to it, honestly. I'm just debating skin tones... she's a vampire, so I could go with the bloodless look, honestly. Just not sure if that's better than trying to liven her up. And yes, the puns are terrible.