Off Topic Playground

I know! It's why I went with it, lol. Hopefully I don't need a compressor to get it to do what I want, though...

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Sounds like you're moving right along with him. Got colors in mind?

For good smooth accurate stuff, I'd put money on needing one. I think the mates I have that got airbrushes spent more on the compressor than the brush. It's all about getting a constant airflow

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

Yeah, I'm going for gold. Lol

Have a google of Tokugawa ieyasu's armour...

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Have I not filled that chart up yet? I've been trying to get so many points I take over other people's boxes!

I'm hoping I can make it look a little less wussy. A big spear should help with that *wink*

When you work out the actual amount of gold that'll be on izamu, it's not so crazy I don't think. I hope, anyway!

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Besides, everyone needs a ghostly protocol samurai!

We'll see how it goes. At least it's guaranteed to be better than the last bit of gold armor models I saw. They took housepaint quality ultra-shiney gold, sprayed it on Space Marines, sloppily painted the shoulders white and even more sloppily painted the eyes red. The guy who owns them now still can't get the gold off.

Yikes. That isn't good! I'll be doing my usual brown to half-gold to little bits of silver, with some nice rich dark cloth under it to compensate. And maybe the emblems in jade if I think it'll work when I reach that point!

Snipers are looking ok though at least, got to do the suits next.

Nae worries, If I think of a better way to explain it I'll let you know lol. Over wise just do the usual and wing it!

Hmm, I think izamu's swords are staying off until I've painted the armour. They're going to get right in the way.