Off Topic Playground

Heh yeah, I'm putting a few phrases and notes down, I'll deal with writing them more fully tomorrow. Some rather interesting characters she's come up with, I think that entire world is filled with lunatics, sadists and sociopaths!

Heh, very true. I'm still trying to work out which of the wulfenbachs is wasted and which isn't. We saw the baron get one, but then he's uncovered one in Gil and tried to imprison him. And yet the weasels don't hate the baron...

At the very least that was last year, lol. I don't know any more, man, I've been reading this comic since sophomore year of high school, it all blends.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

I started reading before Agatha got to Mechanicsburg. She's still there. Hasn't left. >.<

Lol. I got the whole thing in a five day binge. I haven't got a clue when things happened either.*grin*

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

She's done a lot there though. Wrecked a lot of it, true, but she's been busy!

Handily, girl genius and darths and droids update on alternating days so there's always one to see. Except on Saturdays. Those are dull