Off Topic Playground

Umm.... the Flames of War Rangers I decided to run for a tournament, My Aztecs, My Dacians, and more Malifaux..... they are the main ones I want to get out the way... then there are the other longer term projects.

Dacians are cool because a) suck it, Rome, and B) they have the falx, which could supposedly not only cleave a man in half, it's also a lot of fun to say. Falx, falx, falx.

Let us know how Dreadball goes, Ed. It's your fault I've been looking into Nomads for Infinity :-P

I wrote this, though I am not sure anyone on their board will find it helpful: http://forum.manticblog.com/showthread.php?3755-The-Undead-An-overview-for-new-players&p=46351#post46351

Also, promotion GET! yesterday. Job's still the same, but it comes with a fancy new title and a better-than-cost-of-living pay increase, so *grin*

So,.. my wife gets mad at me and tells me that it's "your turn to do the god-damn laundry!!" and then she threw a sock at me.

Catching the sock, I replied,.. "Master gave us clothing?!?!,... Dobyy is freeeee!!!!!!",.. and then I ran out of the house, cackling to myself.

The wife,.. was,... un-amused,....

So,.. my wife gets mad at me and tells me that it's "your turn to do the god-damn laundry!!" and then she threw a sock at me.

Catching the sock, I replied,.. "Master gave us clothing?!?!,... Dobyy is freeeee!!!!!!",.. and then I ran out of the house, cackling to myself.

The wife,.. was,... un-amused,....

Unlike me I'm totally available and willing to have lady master

Seems to be something like that. From a colleague who has it, the tests we tried would indicate de quervains syndrome. And I'm hoping that's not it, or that it doesn't need medical assistance. Because my medic history means they skip the intermediate treatments and go straight to slicing my wrist open and messing about inside it...

I'd settle for a vicious hooked talon instead of my thumb.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Why did I decide that 30 minute cure time was a good idea for resin? Sure, I get 7 minutes working time to try and get it poured nicely, but the waiting is so dull! I can't even paint while I wait...

All done with Star Wars for tonight...we'll see how much longer I actually stay awake, lol. Absurdly tired for how much sleep I got today. Was a fun session, we're almost done with this portion of the campaign and a bunch of us are planning out new characters to mess around with for the next portion.