Off Topic Playground

Right now, personal favorite line-

“You are one sadistic bastard,” August snapped once the room stopped spinning.

“Well, of course. How much more sick and twisted would someone have to be to put a person through this kind of ordeal and not be doing it because it's entertaining?”

And it is time for the late night show...

Aside from the absurd amounts of snow on the road, tonight is so far going well...oh, and my brother killing the car battery by leaving the lights on again. >.< It's working now, but still kid...that's three times. Granted, first time that wasn't the cabin light, but still, LOL.

Yep, it's working now. 45 minutes with the lights on in below freezing temperature does not make my car happy, but the jump start it got helped a lot.

How's sculpting tonight?

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Oh, just remembered- Mako, if I put this story in for the Quill (it looks like I might make it under the limit) would you mind taking over judging this round?

Heh, jump starts are fun. Hill based Bump starts in a busy car park are even more hilarious. And an experience I don't wish to repeat lol.

Yeah no worries, I'll handle it this time. I suspect Sophie isn't going to be helpful and actually provide me a malifaux based story again...

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 AM ----------

Lucius went ok, it's still mostly jut blobbing putty on and getting the vague shape down, but he's starting to look human at least! Just doing second mould half then will see if I can fix a little more putty to him before bed

Eh, sorta. One that can be handwaved. The fact that, going west from Assar is the way the war is projected in the novel, but there's a straight shot of ocean going east from Cliffport right to Drasvar... I figure if there's not as many islands out that way, and most of it is uncharted waters, it's be a bit suicidal to try to launch an attack that direction. It's not Chris' fault, lol, she followed the directions I gave her. As she pointed out when I noticed, lol