Off Topic Playground

Oh, phew. For a minute there I thought I'd ended up back in that weird parallel universe again. The one with the shifty looking parrots and the five legged iguanas.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Well, that's a bit of work on lucius done, and I've even started the sniper girls' base!

But now I'm bored watching the silicon degas for mould making...

Edited by Mako

When was the last time you saw anything from me that small? Lost Ways was 6,000 odd words, lol.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Ah, the word count a bit of a sticking point?

I thought I had an idea earlier but it disappeared, so I haven't got one any more.

Why not bring Jozef into Malifaux?

Maybe the keyboard fears bricks? Heh

Will be fun to see Toomes and his little pet out and about again. That little critter is great.

Just got back from lab, pouring the first mould half. Hopefully it will have worked. Not sure what to do now though. Might start doodling plans for a new sculpt

Honestly, I think this might end up being another chapter of Toomes' story, however long this ends up. I love the Night Terror too, it just doesn't fit too well into the story I have in mind, but might in later chapters. I also need to do more with Sir Willoughby Toddhunter-Brown...finish that up so the character is ready to go as fully developed.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

What's on the drawing board for a new sculpt?

Oh dear lord. That's insane and genius.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Aww, but a galleon coming out the sea fighting a menoth one would look epic...

---------- Post added at 04:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

And that, monkey, is insane...

You got $250 lying around? lol, if so, you owe me for Shine's room!

Yeah, I have a big bundle of notes to give shine when I see him this weekend. That he can then transfer to you lol. Cos if I did it direct to cut out the middle transfer, I'd do too much damage to my uk accounts with PayPal!

And I definitely don't have that kind of cash lying about lol