Off Topic Playground

Yeah, the eyes are much less obvious now they're the same colour as the rest.

Plus, I've just discovered a great way to clean your painting water jar - drop it on the bathroom floor. Takes a while to sweep up the glass, but you get to have a nice new clean jar and a well mopped and swept bathroom *grin*

You've read two - the novel, and the universe with Jozef in it (which sophie wants to make a game about). The third is a bunch of fiction for the game I was originally writing, before having huge amounts of trouble with the faction designs.

You've read two - the novel, and the universe with Jozef in it (which sophie wants to make a game about). The third is a bunch of fiction for the game I was originally writing, before having huge amounts of trouble with the faction designs.

...see, and I always wondered which muse was the sane one...now I know...at least Elle doesn't decide to go and make miniatures games...

...see, and I always wondered which muse was the sane one...now I know...at least Elle doesn't decide to go and make miniatures games...

Honestly, I was fine with working on one. Two is somewhat trickier, I must admit. But the fiction for the second is so much more fun, who doesn't love Jozef! Lol

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Heh, Bruce. Does he offer advice and tips?

I dunno, that kind of hopeless stupidity is getting to seem pretty normal. Which isn't a good sign!

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Awesome, according to the modeltracker, I now have more painted stuff than untouched stuff. First time ever! Still only 32% of the total though.

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Also been testing a new page I've added to my own copy of the tracker, which gives a readout that you can copy into the forums like this:

ModelTracker Total: 76 models, 311 soulstones across 5 factions. 32% painted

Guild: 12 models, 54 soulstones. 8% painted

Resurrectionists: 23 models, 67 soulstones. 74% painted

Arcanists: 23 models, 108 soulstones. 17% painted

Yeah, I keep saying that the way to fix it is to take all the safety labels off stuff and wait a few weeks. If you need a warning on a chainsaw that says 'do not stop blade with hands', you shouldn't be breeding lol.

And thanks! Not photographing them tonight I think, can't summon the energy. But tomorrow perhaps