Off Topic Playground

I'm with Ed, a blue grey shark colour would be sweet.

I reckon they'd know about it, though I'd also guess that the staff shirts would be required for GenCon lol.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Night Chris!

Eh, probably not a 'staff shirt', but I've got my henchman shirt to wear.

Do I try out the airbrush paint...or just get regular paint... man, painting used to be so simple. :-P Buy a paint, paint it on, don't worry about anything else. Then I added highlighting and shading, and was good for a while...

and then I met you lot. :-P

I wouldn't say it's fallen flat, it caused a nasty cascade effect with Sophie and I have a whole world of fiction and sculpts to do now lol.

I'm going to try to make the clockwork monstrosity, though I'm debating going for 40mm scale instead of 30 ish, so I can get more detail in.

I never object to a little nudge and some inspiration!

And hey, you did some, Ed's wanting to do some, so it's got some interest. Even if it's just us three, I'd say another one from something like July to end of September would be a good idea. Bit more pressure, might get more people early on. The iron quill picked Up more people after a few goes and a rules tweak I seem to recall.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Later monkey, enjoy!

That's good, things moving along is always nice. I'm hoping I can get that happening for me at work this week.

Decided not to work on the face, but do the few tweaks the harpy needs to be ready to try casting her again. Will have a play with the girl again tomorrow, maybe I'll have both ready for casting before the week is out.

Ah, sweet. Looking forward to seeing your stuff done up!

I think if I get the paints that I'm looking for I'll be able to start painting again this weekend... not sure how long it'll be on the paints. But since that grey is all I'm missing, it'll be able to get going on the Ten Thunders again. Still need to figure out a freehand design, but that might wait until I get everything else done...

Yeah, freehand is best left until after the rest of it usually. Looking forward to getting on wit the thunders again?

Heh, I might end up making a trek to the casting supply place and casting up the harpy, girl and gremlins all at the same time!