Off Topic Playground

Blast, went to TVtropes for a minute. Three OTT pages ago...

Yeah, I do want to get back to the novel. Problem is I need to fill some gaps, and I have other scenes in my head that are waaaay later on. And doing that won't help!

Ooo...what'd you find, anything interesting?

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Honestly, if those scenes are in your head, you should get them down on paper anyway before you lose them.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

The box, no point getting him by himself :)

That means I can play any henchman bar Von Schill....

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

Working title huh, flash.

Flash....has nothing to do with my story, lol

Was just mooching across the chew toy and psych torture ones mostly. That and a brief foray into misaimed fandom/Draco in leather pants.

I probably won't forget the scene I have in mind, it's basically the last one in chronological order. But I might note it down briefly, see if it helps wake up the rest of the story

I just wanted to see what I was doing with one or two characters. I'm ok I think, since it's not the whole universe kicking them. Just select parts of it, and they do get some of what they want.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

And someone is going to break at some point. A few of them have already lost control of their lives, so eventually someone will snap!

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

That said, at the moment my mood isn't going to allow anyone to get out of it in one piece, so maybe I should wait to start writing again! In the meantime, I'm going to see if sleep will stop hiding and come out to play...

Ah, fair enough.

You know, it says interesting things that I went from wanting Faulkner and/or Waechter to turn into the Woobie (specifically Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds) and instead now want to throw whichever it is into the role of Dark Messiah....

Well, you've got plenty of time for that. I just need to pick which factions... Rish and Saan are the two I'm definitely interested in for the overall aesthetic, but the Garrick dragon and the Timor dragon are so, very, pretty. I like what I've read of the gameplay, and the concept is certainly interesting. The models are very well done, even the ones I don't like.

Oh! Completely off the topic, came up with a working title for the novel. Shadows of Real. Which is probably already a book, but I'll take it.