Off Topic Playground

Heh yeah, they are a bit unusual. But the colours worked out well (although not exactly as I planned either lol. I was thinking pastel shades at first!), even if I did have to just wing it with the metalwork because I couldn't think of a plan!

Glad you like her, I'm quite happy with how shes come together. Just bumped the image to my mate, he's happy too so that's a relief. See what I mean about the cuffs and collar though? They need a little lacework on them I think, but nothing excessive.

In fact, I'm muchly chuffed you like them both! Lol

Edited by Mako

I was expecting the Gamin to be purple more than anything else, but I like what you came up with better. It definitely makes them stand out, that's for sure.

I'm not sure that lacework is needed, honestly, it depends on how it gets painted. The cuffs I just saw as part of her gloves, but I can see the advantage of doing some lacework honestly.

Heh, she'll have hands not gloves when I get round to finishing the sculpt, so they'll be more definitely on the shirt. I reckon you're right though, it does need to be quite subtle. Anything more than a little touch will look odd on her.

How's the paint along going monkey? Near the end now?