Off Topic Playground

Huh. Fair enough I guess.

Anyway, missing an email addy from someone, so we're going to be waiting to send that out... in the meantime, I think I've figured out where to take this scene...the goal is to finish this one tonight, lol

What've you been working on, Mako?

Some boards at the prober, which means I've got a good amount of time for writing. Woot! Was trying to pick up Shadows of Freedom but the bookstore closed before I got there... :/ Oh well, I need to finish writing this scene anyway. Debating how many new characters I can introduce before Elle smacks me upside the head.

Heh, possibly. Ah well. At the moment, I'm trying to deal with how to take some of the tropes that I know from this kind of scene that I want to use and turn them into working for more than one character at a time... not sure if this is me being ambitious or dumb.

Hm, explains a lot of your plans I see... *wink*

I think I got this character coming across the way I want...how's this sound?

“Harris!” A woman stalked out of the crowd, and Soli couldn't help staring. The woman was young, pale, and covered head to toe in tattoos. Her face was a crowd of geometric designs that extended up her shaved head and down to her shoulders, while a pair of snakes wove their way down her bare arms. The rest of the tattoos were partially obscured by a brilliant red dress that only seemed passingly acquainted with the concept of modesty.

For music, or the whole day? O.o

What little of the day I'll be in the office, I'll have music. Hospital tomorrow to find out about the experiment...

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Hey monkey, how's the southern lands?