Off Topic Playground

Eyes are quite simple, and with a few loose wavy lines above it it looks like the ten thunders logo.

---------- Post added at 04:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 AM ----------

The key is to use barely coloured water and a fine brush tip to sketch the lines out first, then gently bulk them up little by little.

Hm. That is a good place to start. I'll figure out something, I'm sure...just need to get some writing done first, lol.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

...no wonder my few attempts never worked. Always had too much paint. Weird.

Hmm, to push on and get the last bit of skin done tonight, or not? Shouldn't take too long really, so I might grab a drink and get back onto it. Or I could stop, and sculpt a little. Choices, choices

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Lol, never useful when you get abandoned mid scene because she's gotten bored!

Ah. I already got a cup of tea. But the other two sound like a plan!

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Well, 13:rams. Can't get much higher, so I guess it's painting! Lol. Just some finishing bits to do, so shouldn't take too long I hope

Its not amazingly cheap, but those squares actually go a long way. My entire green justice crew didn't use half of one I don't think, and the 100mm tall demon hasn't used up a whole one. I bought two, and am a third of the way down the second after sculpting those, the harpy, some seishin, Jaakuna, my breach runner model, a 1 inch tall bust, and new bases for my night terrors.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

And then he realises he's actually done a fair bit of sculpting recently...

Pain in the neck, but quite nice since I can relax and just focus on it

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

She's coming on quite well actually, lower half is done, just working on the arms and front of the torso