Off Topic Playground

Yeah, but that wouldn't be anything like as funny as the endless flirting game! Lol.

Plus the whole half a world away thing weighs on both of us I think.

Phew, almost don't the layer. One head to paint.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

How's work tonight?

What can I say, I prefer to cut the Gordian Knot...

And long distance relationships can be rough. Four years in one, so believe me, I know how nuts those can be, lol.

Work isn't too bad. Not a lot to do, but hopefully enough to keep me occupied.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

By the way, did you see today's Darths and Droids?

The marshmallows one? Yeah. Hehe

Aye, I wouldn't mind actually knowing what's going on. But really, I'm not missing anything at the moment by not knowing. So I'm more inclined to carry on with the amusement until it becomes clear or I see her in England.

Aww, my spinner ring won't arrive before I go home, I'll only get it after I get back :(

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Hey monkey, how goes?

Autumn? Unfair, we've not even dragged ourselves out of winter properly yet!

Been a good weekend though, I got some painting done, worked on giant Lucius, did some of my steampunk girl, and chilled out a bit. Should probably sort photos of my progress at some point I suppose.

How's the week looking for you?

I kept debating on the spinner ring, kinda wish I had gone with the d20 after all, it seems like the star wars group will be around for a while. Although, we're all working on our next generation of characters now, for when we get past NJO...all of us have other character concepts we want to mess around with.

That makes sense, Mako. No need to super worry about it for now. Because I'm curious, is this the girl who was off in Taiwan for a while?

Hey Monkey, how are you? I hear you on uncooperative weather, I'd like it to stay spring like it's been, but I doubt it will...

Wow, I'm impressed Ed, you remembered she was in Taiwan! Bonus points for you. And a cookie. If I can find Slately...

That weather sounds horrific, actually makes me glas it's raining slush more than anything else here lately.

Oh, and it seems the dice ring company will be at GenCon according to their latest update (ten minutes ago lol) so you can always look then.

Heh, my memory latches onto odd things. I think you mentioned her name and Taiwan at one point in time. So, she's back in England then?

Hmm...might have to look into that as a piece of merchandise for me to get then!

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

I've only been getting updates from the Drake kickstarter...seems to be going a lot better for them than their Indiegogo campaign, which is good. The models are pretty, although I confess I haven't actually watched their gameplay vids... lol

Mines just there to play with when I'm bored, stressed or annoyed.

Yeah, she headed back end of jan. so a little closer, only 5 hours off rather than 12! Heh

Drake? That the one that keeps posting in the forums here? I only see the dice ring updates because I backed it. That, TtB, and an art book by some really good mini painters/diorama makers on indiegogo, which should arrive back in England in the next few weeks.