Off Topic Playground

Meh, I was a cadet for a few years. And a reprobate for a few more! I've bunked with worse I'm sure...

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

If we can get a four man room, that's awesome. I wasn't sure how the hotel would be set up for it

Yes and no. You'd have to ask your insurance, it depends on what conditions they specify. If I'm old enough, and don't need my own insurance in the UK, then I should be ok. But it's a bit variable, so you'd need to call them and check if a 29 year old with a UK licence for 11 years and no vehicle/insurance in the UK (I'll have driven in the coming April if they ask when the last time I did that was) is ok to drive with you in the car.

Used to work for my parents cars when they were in NY, but the age and insurance back home were the key ones. I think under 25 I had to have insurance, over that I didn't.

Hm. Might not work then, I know PA is an insurance required place. We'll probably switch between me and my brother most of the time, then.

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Bleach! Evening, how goes?