Off Topic Playground

Rules they seem interesting. The Posthumans are really all one program switching venue points, which I think is a spiffy concept, personally. And they're very much a hacking faction, which I like because Tohaa seem the opposite direction. Just need to figure out if I'm going to try painting that cream color or not...

The Myrmidon Officer finally sold me on them, honestly. She's a wonderful piece, even has a fairly realistic pose.

Ah, that is a nice one. If it's the one I'm thinking of. I was partial to the cheeky pose of the Nagas sniper girl, and the HMG dakini. Plus I have a Maruts already.

I think I'll use cream as an accent on mine, and do a lot of the armour in oily black (scarab carapace style). Give them a dystopian style.

Hm, interesting...

I think I want to do something matte, I've got the Tohaa as bright and shiny. Honestly, I really do like that cream, although I think I want to do ice blue as the detail color instead of the pink that they did. Any recommendations on how to do that color?

The ice blue? Probably use a grey-cream mix as a shade for it, and white as a final highlight. That would be my first thought. Nice contrast from the warmer grey shadows to the bright clean mids and highlights.

The cream is a tricky one, it's almost like they're using a flesh or leather colour to shade it, with cream and white for mid and highlight. Hard to tell though from the photos

...huh. Thanks for using the word migraine, reminded me of the headache meds I've got in the car. I'll be back...

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

And back. Hopefully the Excedrin doesn't take too long to kick in.