Off Topic Playground

Oh, he's probBly more than a little Frankensteiny, lol. He's an odd chap really!

I was aiming for it to slowly get creepier as he stays cheerful and friendly all the way through while doing what he does. Which hopefully became more and more apparent as it goes on. Bit of a one sided conversation he has though!

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Yeah, even worse I got told they wanted me to do it this afternoon, so it's screwed me up a bit for other things. Idiot artistic director throws tantrums if he doesn't get his way though, so it's quieter to just work around the inept cretin...

Wayland, but it's my own fault for ordering something that was out of stock. It took longer for them to restock than the guestimate they give. I even changed the starter box to the other Nomad one as that was in stock, but one of the separate models is now on order :( :-(

Oh well, gave me time to start painting avatar Raspy.

Probably. Resculpting an established product is probably a risky thing in general.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Woot, tax refund showed up... I have actual money again, lol. Time to go do some research on terrain again... also need to get info from the artist drawing stuff for me... >.>

Oh, started reading On Basilisk Station for another go through it. Looks like there's enough of a gap, I'm able to just read the book as normal. Although I don't think I'll ever get over how weird her uniform is on my hardcover copy...

Heh, they do usually get it wrong. Just kinda surprised how off it is. It's very oddly ornate. She even has a studded belt on! But, I have to say, this is probably the cover with my favorite rendition of her face.

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Which one is book 4? Don't remember that series very well at the moment.