Off Topic Playground

Yeah, they shipped it back to me to arrive Saturday afternoon. At the university, so I can't get to it til tomorrow...

---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

That's assuming they found a problem and either fixed it or replaced it, if they just sent it back saying there's nothing wrong I'll be fusing a few phone lines from here to HP...

Hope so, it makes updating my threads a bit of a pain when I only have the pad to process images! Can do it, it's just fiddly and annoying.

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Also makes submitting my work permit application and filling in my tax forms rather tricky...

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

How goes the old work thing?

Easily distractable tonight, unfortunately. And still working through this scene, lol.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

Yeah, I can imagine that only an ipad would make that difficult...still impressed you can manage so much typing on it.

I find it a bit odd myself, I never expected to adapt to it so easily! Will be really good to have my proper keyboard again, so I can type in total comfort. Especially since I only used it for one day before the laptop went bzzzt.

The only things I can't do easily on the pad is upload files and fill in form style PDFs.

Off to bank tomorrow to see about a credit card, then I can order my gencon ticket and I'll feel much more able to buy stuff while I'm there without it wrecking my UK accounts instead of my canadian one!