Off Topic Playground

That'd e awesome, ta. I know the metal gamin are in, but seeing almost everything I ordered in stock at mm today was a real pain in the whatnots!

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Blast, can't think of a base for my third fire gamin. One is stood in a burned out crate, one throwing magma past an I beam that's melting a bit, but the third...?

They're done to be backstage of the showgirls, so wood flooring and bits of machinery and pulleys and so on that you'd likely find in a big theatre building.

So far, yeah. Other than the bit of insomnia right now.

Taking the time to write up a NPC for the Star Wars campaign...my crime lord/doctor/assassin is going to be getting a minion, and I'm working on planning one out. The party could use a hacker, and the smuggling organization we started could use an administrator. So, going to have a middle aged Mrlssi professor, who was an instructor for my character in the past.

Oh, and we're pulling a page from Xykon in OOTS... we recruited an entire set of semi-corrupt spaceport security people to the organization while hunting for the kidnapped Jedi.

Heh, Xykon does have epic evil style. Taking a leaf from his book can only end well! good to hear its getting back on track.

Playing games? And worse, winning? For shame, monkey, for shame. Lol

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Also, insomnia sucks. Just to add that in there

That's awesome. Sold!

Now I just have to sculpt a section of burning curtain. Might need reference pictures. Hang on, I'll get my camera and some matches *grin*

---------- Post added at 07:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Oh wait, how do I fit it to the mechanical bit, in case Kaeris isn't with the showgirls but with Ramos or someone? What would the curtain be then? Making things fit across crews is such a pain!

Yeah the paintalong works, maybe I should do something similar for Malifaux around here

Looking forward to actually getting a full game of Relics under my belt.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

And as for the album..... she had to go for the fifty page option.... sigh