Off Topic Playground

See, now I can't help wondering what would happen if we did start posting fiction critique in rules threads. Probably a lot of confusion, then something of a telling off. But curiosity is so alluring...

That's a bit of a pain, you need to get stuff off it?

Oh, and at some point I guess I'll need the final deck bill and your PayPal address Ed, lol

Lol aye, I wasn't sure if you'd know what the postage was likely to end up as if we're ordering large piles. But I thought I'd mention it, cos if you did I could sort it tomorrow.

14th? That's the day the play is on, tech rehearsal first thing in the morning, and actual play on last thing at night. So no valentines day for us. Luckily, the two people that were in relationships and the play both had their relationships flop the other week so noone has any problem with it now! Heh

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Wow, eight full sets of both decks? That's some serious card piles!

I'm still pondering who would go on what card on my oil painting deck. Tempted to put the dual faction masters as the aces, and misaki as the red joker. Would it be cruel to put the malifaux child on the black joker? Lol

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

I can't think of anything for a name that isn't either horrendously silly, or fairly indecent. So I may not be useful for that tonight!

Not entirely sure I have much of a list, a lot is just vague ideas or 'that concept is so good it has to go in somewhere'. Kirai is the resser queen, but who's the king? Ramos and Colette are the arcanist king and queen I think. Lucius, the guild jack, but then henchmen as jacks puts collodi and Molly in, and I'm not sure about that. Kaeris I'd be fine with as she's great. Pandora and lady j should be there somewhere, and some of the ten thunders too, hence my thought about the aces

That's quite a good plan, would need carefully working down through the others too but I like the fluff aspect. Lilith, pandora and zoraida (eep) as the three for neverborn, that would be then? Nicodem, Kirai and Seamus for ressers perhaps? And Lucius, lady J and...Hoff?

I was thinking back to the story where zoraida, Lilith and pandora were debating the future. Those three seem to be the ones organising the neverborn somewhat.

Sonnia could work, I'd have to get more inspired by her though. Never really worked out her personality and style before.