Off Topic Playground

Oh, I'm done now, lol. And yeah, it was pretty long...don't worry, just railing against some bad theology/sanity in my Christian Counseling class coming from classmates... yay college. (rolls eyes)

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

To order Belkar Bitterleaf and Mr. Scruffy this week...or wait... >.> hmm....

Religion is always a fun topic.

So yeah. Gonna print out some of the new Dead of Winter sheets today! Yazaaaa!

gotta go afk for a few. brb

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

And I am back. Co-worker had that new Britney Spears song up on the radio again. I used the opportunity to flee and went potty.

Eep. That rant was terrifying. Mainly because people like that (them, not you obviously!) really shouldn't be allowed near those of us with the more... unusual minds. It's not good for anyone!

ANd I'm actually mentally and physically tired at the same time today, yay for me! SO I think it is definitely sleep time.

Enjoy, gents!

Haha. Well my Bard exists in a world I created with a friend of mine. So all of the lore and stuff is already in my head. Perfect for a tale spinning bard, or skalde, as he prefers to claim himself.

Currently I am the GM of that session. Still have to finish up my adventure in order to be able to play again. I already told my friend I would have to take a step back because I have to focus on Malifaux events instead of writing up sessions for D&D.

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

My co-worker's phone rings with Gangnam Style and I dance in my chair to it every time. It is silly how easily you can make people laugh by simple things.

Yay.... the nephew loved the cake, score one to the uncle *grin*

Awesome! It was a pretty impressive cake, I must admit.

Yeah, balancing out Malifaux with Through the Breach is going to be odd...

Although, since we got the rules for converting characters in the game, that might make for an awesome tournament. 'Bring your Breachside character!'

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Heh, you know, I don't understand the hate here in the states for that song...the song itself isn't bad, and if people think the video is over the top silly, they aren't paying attention to what artists stateside are doing...