Off Topic Playground

Walking home on Sunday at 1am was not good. The tiny bits of my ears that were above the scarf went numb fast, and that was only -8 ish. So tomorrow, I'm going shopping for something to cover my ears lol.

Almost finished cleaning up the first austringer at last! Just half the pigeon to go...

True. In the meantime, I think any future Guild purchases are going to be Riflemen and the Pathfinder with traps...even with having McCabe for Ten Thunders, I'm not about to start investing heavily in the Guild. I think I'll be running Yan Lo and Misaki more than any of the others, so they're going to be my focus.

Alright, time to bundle up, shovel, and have some fun on the crazy roads....see you lot in an hour or so.

Sounds like a plan. I like lady J but she's really the only one of the guild I do, so I'll probably end up being a resser and an arcanist lol. And probably ten thunders almost entirely too.

See you in a bit, don't have too much fun on the roads!

No no, you're missing the smoke screen and the turtles, mate. Gotta do it right! *wink*

That sounds insane, Mako...I think I'll pass, lol. Honestly, the drive home is what's going to be interesting...traffic in the morning always tends to suck. Alright, let's see if I can get this machine operating correctly...

Heh, the Wikipedia entry is quite odd, the terrain covered includes dunes, rock formations, and erg. Not sure what erg is, except possibly the noise you make when you roll the car...

Percussive maintenance is the way to make everything work! If you hit it and it still doesn't work, you just need a bigger Hammer.

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

On, and three bonus points for getting TMNT into the thread!

Do I get any more points for getting them into the TtB campaign when it kicks off?

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

And amen on the hammer! I think we've got a nice sledgehammer around here somewhere in the shop...

should be an interesting night here, I'm all by myself... attention span is going to be a problem, I'm willing to put money on it.

Heh, if you can get them into the campaign I'll even try to resist the urge to shout 'green' and open fire!

Is it weird in work on your own? I know the labs are usually really odd at night alone.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Hey Web, how goes?

It can be weird to be on my own, but not always. It depends on the night.

Fething engineering...they grabbed a whole bunch of the drawings that I need to run stuff and I just spent the last fifteen minutes looking for the one I need...would be less annoying if it wasn't for the fact that they chose to pull a good two dozen folders from the cabinet instead of just the ones they were actually going to update... :Powerful_Puppet:

Holy crap. O.O It looks like the discussion board for my counseling class might actually lead to...discussions! I've gone through two semesters and not seen this. It's... (sniff) beautiful...

(pauses, reaches over and flips OFF the switch labeled Melodrama)

And moving on... >.>

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Mental well-being is something I tend to rank higher than income... is it like that everywhere in that field, or only at that company?