Off Topic Playground

Cheers bleach! some careful choosing of schemes and actually remembering to focus on them for once turned out rather well! might even be able to get izamu with my credit. painting contest there this month too that my jaakuna is now in...

I've messaged shine mentioning it, will see how his finance and personal life looks lol. I'll have to see about casting and selling some sculpts to boost my finances a bit, if that happens that would be handy lol.

Lost love has cold embrace, a CB4 1/2/4 weapon. I used his 0 to get into range, then slapped her hard. She only had three wounds and I missed the first attack by flipping really high for her with a rubbish hand to cheat the attack. Got her with the second though *grin*

What's up with the board?

Hey monkey, cheers!

Oh, for balance, as well as discarding the red joker by picking blindly, I also pushed myself to a triple positive with the maul trigger and flipped weak, then moderate, then severe, then the black joker. That thing came up every turn of my first game at exactly the wrong moment!

Dunno. It's been chatty on here lately with some more rules queries from new people, which is always good! Growth is a great thing. I actually knew the answers to some of them! *grin* Always find the really weird questions whenever I wander over there that take Ratty or Keltheos to unravel... >.>

And that's definitely an interesting tactic, Mako, lol. Lost Love kills Kirai, sacrifice Lost Love, Kirai is a spirit...just weird, lol.

Did you manage to get both jokers in one go?

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

It's quite funny, I get to take part and enjoy a tiny victory (and a vote for story!), while all you henchy people run these things!

Heh, as Alf says- Henchers gotta hench.

Yup Ed, but you suggested killing her and I only had him there! Plus she came back with more wounds than she started with after flinging ikiryo out the last turn, so it worked out rather nice!

Second game I started with a stupidly good hand (five cards over 10, two masks and three crows) and suddenly discovered that Kirai can really move when you have the cards for her!

How's everyone's weekends been?

Weekend wasn't too bad. Mostly sleep.

And I'm just imagining the situation in 'story mode' for that scenario...Was that Lost Love trying to get her to join him on the other side or something? lol

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Ha ha is a nice way to look at it Mako, did I ever tell you guys about the other day, I was never more happy to draw the black joker.....

...O.o why would you be glad to draw the black joker?

And I'm just imagining the situation in 'story mode' for that scenario...Was that Lost Love trying to get her to join him on the other side or something? lol

Well, it is called cold embrace, maybe ghost hugs can give lethal frostbite!

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

And what he said, why would you want to see ol' blackie?

Lots of Vik players?

Nah, I just used a puppet deck. I'd have preferred a little more pokey than mopey, but there was a lot of Vik when I flipped!

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

Desperate plays are the way forward monkey, if you don't need a miracle how will you know when one shows up!