Off Topic Playground

Yeah. I'll have to do some research. Hopefully it'll remain simple. The initial idea was glue trees with bases to cds and call it a day...but the trees I got, in spite of the advertising, didn't come with bases, so I need to find something for them to stick into. (sigh) Oh well. Back to square one, lol.

I got some woodland scenic trees, they're quite nice, actually. Should be able to get two or three 'template' forests out of them. I've also got years worth of rocks randomly collected of different sizes, so I can make some interesting rock formations for things. It's just been a case of how to get them onto the board...hence, looking for the clay/putty.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Milliput is air curing,so you'll be fine ed.

I can't sleep...

Oof. I'm sorry man, that's no good.

Thanks for clearing that up, Mako. You really should try to get some sleep tonight...you're going to burn yourself out in more ways than physically if you keep this up, trust me, lol. Yes, it's hard to keep it from happening sometimes, but still...this little sleep ain't healthy to keep up, lol.

Well, sadly, I do not have milliput...and it's unlikely that that is going to change until next Thursday. When I will buy three things of milliput, and proceed to assembly line the crap out of them. In the meantime, I have schoolwork, lol. Working on doing my first bit of reading for my counseling course.

Heh, that would be awesome though! I got in one last night, first one since November...it was awesome. Used Yan Lo, and discovered that Yan Lo with Izamu, Chiaki and Soul Porter is not newbie friendly... >.> Chiaki and the Soul Porter catapulted Izamu up, who managed to Riposte his way through the other side... and that's with me not doing things I could have...

Hm. I might need to look into it then. I like Blood Bowl well enough, but it definitely does feel slow, and the balance is really off...especially in the handicap system found in leagues. Money versus skills does not bring about parity...bringing Morg'n'Thorg while my opponent has four Blitzers with Block, Dodge and other abilities doesn't actually help me get any closer to being able to compete in a real sense...

Anyway. Will have to look closer into it, lol.