Off Topic Playground

Book three had some real hidden gems with it, but didn't shake things up too much. However, Book four...good lord. Ressers and Guild really got their options expanded, and Arcanists got a melee effective Master who wasn't an Avatar. Book four was great, in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

She's only speedy if you get good masks in hand. I need a new deck if I want that!

...O.o Just bring Lost Love and kill Kirai. Turn her into a Spirit, problem solved, lol.

I'm with you on that one. Book four made me want to look at book one ressers again!

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

...O.o Just bring Lost Love and kill Kirai. Turn her into a Spirit, problem solved, lol.

Oh yeah, didn't think of that. Can burn off her wounds summoning then just drop her with a bash from a seishin!

Minionfaux is a laugh, but it's not actual malifaux. And I wanted to stretch myself with the crew ready for the weekends achievement league, so I could actually play at a reasonable speed and not be totally confused all through!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Plus masters add a whole other level of shenanigans. There's only so much you can learn from just the minions when you have synergy heavy crews!

Shine's running one at his other store on Sunday, so I'm tagging along to see how I enjoy an afternoon trying to get more than one game in and have a bit of fun.

Hey monkey, how goes? Yeah, it was a good game. Threw me a bit to have mccabe in my face in turn two though!

Hmm, is it bad I want to write a lab protocol that says 'now vigorously mix the components, and say fare-thee-well to your eyebrows'?

Terry pratchett has a lot to answer for, really...

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Relics and sushi? Good combo.