Off Topic Playground

Ahh Bleachy they are just my friends. The fat one is called Jeffery, the thin one is called geoffry and the Unicorn is called Jeff. :)

*clicks her fingers and the chococheese is turned into chocolate vodka* there that better?

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

So bleachy and eddy, either of you support American football?

Sticks and stones, may break my bones, but forum posters can never hurt me. D:

Or something like that. I think trolls, who live under bridges chant that when they return there to weep. Or so. I dunno.

D:

Cheeeeeese. I wonder what cheese and peanut butter tastes like.

The puppets aren't forum posters, lol. They're puppets.

I am not really a sportsy guy. Not really my thing. I get bored by watching sports. ._.

Especially Soccer in this country. People praise it to the sky and it is so damned boring.

Football was an interest of mine when I still lived in the states. But grew stale living in Germany, since they do not even give a rat's arse about it here.

*giggles and pats edonil* there there. :)

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

RIGHT! im flying off for a few hours now guys, I have a delicious man in my bed and im going to give him lots of cuddles. :) xx ive set the timer on the oven to ten past the cheese so make sure you take out the spoons. okay?? okay. bye bye!! xx

There is an American Football now? Will wonders never cease.....

(And for the record Ed I knocked the Missus out of Iron Painter, it was a close run thing though)

I remembered you two being paired up and laughing my head off at it. Glad to see no hard feelings over the whole thing!

Ah, nice, Bleach! Like Germany, then?

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

And see you around, Hazel! Good chatting again. :)

Um. Got distracted by this story, lol. It'll be done tomorrow, most likely...hopefully the new paints will show up before I do my painting day, I want to try out some of them on the Wastrel.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Yes and no.

Aldo Ed, your PMs are so spammed, I cannot message you. D:

*whisper whisper* :x

...>.> Should probably empty that out some...

Try now.