Off Topic Playground

Yeah, if you guys want me to hit something, throw a coin off to one side for me to shoot at. That might work better!

You know, I flinched at 160 bucks for the kickstarter, but I reckon I've already got about twenty dollars worth of amusement from it and the rules aren't even out yet!

Yeah, I'm getting a second one myself, which is awesome because that gives me enough to run a couple tables of the Hanging Tree scenario for a Story Encounter tourney. Still need to find some pumpkins for Mad Dash to the Pumpkin Patch.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Is there any character you want to see played Ed?

Hm. I think I really like the idea of a Wastrel/Academic. A rich kid who's brilliant and knows a lot of esoteric bits of things, but doesn't really do anything useful until his Fate comes along. It seems like it'd be a real interesting place to start someone off... can decide to stop being a layabout and do something useful with his life, or go further into arcane knowledge and let that be his driving force.

Hm. Yeah, the scarf seems out of place for some reason there. Probably because of the green in contrast to the other colors.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Sounds pretty cool that, someone with good depth and nmeaningful choices to make. We'll just have to play more than one game then so you can be a PC!

I'd be up for that!

So, anyone got any Advanced Pursuits they're hoping for?

SOunds like good stuff to me Bleach, the green echoed around the place will tie it all together lovely. And I wouldn't say that about the painting, it looks pretty good to me!

I dunno, I think it would be entertaining to see your character as a Union Gunsmith...

Wait, I can get that as a pursuit? *love*

Once I see how it works to FM a game, I'll be up for giving it a shot. I'm new to it, but should be a laugh and a good challenge for Sophie!

Sophie is Mako's muse, Elle is mine, lol. Unfortunately, they like to get together and plan ideas without involving us, makes stuff really bizarre...

I'm betting that we'll see Gunsmith as a pursuit since we're getting the Advanced ones!

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

In all honesty I am a lot more excited about the prospect of the expansion books, most the characters I really get excited about are not human....

Gremlin, Neverborn, Stitched or Invested?