Off Topic Playground

its going to be an interesting game to say the least.

Agreed

*grumbly kicks a puppet as he walks by*

I'm all for my parents staying retired, but I'm not all for being away from home for 12 hours (leave at 6:30 am and come back at 6:30 pm) and having to decide on what to cook, pull it out, and then cook it all within a half hour of getting home. Kicker: My dad has special dietary concerns, so that always has to factor in....

Edit: Dinner at Alf's house since Ed shared his dinner.

Baked Chicken Breasts with Alf's homemade poultry seasoning

Roasted Vegetable Medley consisting of onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and asparagus

Gluten-Free bread (mostly for me since I want something starchy, since my dad won't eat it since the rest of the meal is gluten free)

At least TtB is almost over. Shame it won't hit 250k.

Edited by Alfndrate

Tasty, but I'm not doing it again for a loooong time. I could feel it doing bad things to me as i ate!

Not too bad, supposed to be at a casting now but waiting for the first stage of the harpy to bake. Will be taking her with me to work on while we do the casting session so I'll be fitting arms, clothes and maybe head. Feet and legs are looking good

Agreed

*grumbly kicks a puppet as he walks by*

I'm all for my parents staying retired, but I'm not all for being away from home for 12 hours (leave at 6:30 am and come back at 6:30 pm) and having to decide on what to cook, pull it out, and then cook it all within a half hour of getting home. Kicker: My dad has special dietary concerns, so that always has to factor in....

Edit: Dinner at Alf's house since Ed shared his dinner.

Baked Chicken Breasts with Alf's homemade poultry seasoning

Roasted Vegetable Medley consisting of onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, and asparagus

Gluten-Free bread (mostly for me since I want something starchy, since my dad won't eat it since the rest of the meal is gluten free)

At least TtB is almost over. Shame it won't hit 250k.

That sounds like an awesome meal, Alf...

Feral human, fangs, hair unravelling from a tied up style, and shrieking if I can make the expression fit right.

So close to 250, but even closer to the end of it!

Also, I'm still buzzed about my story on the aethervox. They did a real nice job with it.

Oh, I fully intend to do so! Soon as a beta opens up, that's going to happen, lol. Granted, scheduling is going to be nuts... we've got you, me and Shine in the Eastern Time Zone right now, Monkey's in New Zealand, Chocobo's in England, Bleach is in Germany... O.o going to be interesting to manage, lol!

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

I would be down for helping with an adventure... I've got some background in game making lol...

Heh, mind if I take you up on that offer sometime? What games have you worked on, because I'm curious?