Off Topic Playground

Ah, fair enough. I'm not a huge fan of dropper bottles myself, but I'm sick of the Citadel paint lines...the paints are good enough quality, but so limited in colors.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

What do you use, Bleach?

I mostly use Vallejo paints. DO have some GW ones as well. I will just dump all the paint into one of the dropper bottles, 20 ish drops of diluted water into the little pot, shake very well to get the excess paint out of the pot and then funnel it back into the dropper bottle.

Steam off the silly label and glue it onto the dropper bottle.

It is. Though, to be honest I usually pick my paints by the color I want to use. It is not necessarily focused on one brand, though I do tend to buy from only two companies.

I am not cool enough to really know the difference between the paints, in the end. Might as well enjoy what I see.

Though what I do dislike about some of the model color paints, for instance light grey, is that they look a lot lighter as a wet paint and when dried darken considerably. I am really thinking of replacing that grey tone in my line, because I often misjudge it.

Man I so needed that colour a few years ago as that is what I painted my squigs for my goblins.... that is what first put me onto coat d' arms when I got their shocking pink as a replacement....

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I had black and pink emperors children .....

Black and pink Emperor's Children are fine. Even the GW pink. I'm just asking for it to be done well... that's all I want. So that while my eyes are bleeding the artist in me can admire the technical skills.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Heh, I've seen your 'Dora crew, Bleach, it's coming along nicely.

I would actually do a dark pink tone for ECs. I remember the old old old pink tones they used to use. They are damned space marines. They do not run around in neon pink. That is only reserved for Eldar.

I am pleased with it as well. I have a lot to paint for that line, but I will mostly keep it unpainted until I get most of my Ressers finished. Next model in that line will be a Primordial Magic and after that a Nightmare Teddy, so my widdle baby isn't so alone. :D