Off Topic Playground

Yah, those are ideal bleach. The white ones are the soft ones, black are the hardest. I prefer white for most stuff, and size 0 is the ones I use. The diagonal chisel tip is my default sculpting tool!

Aww, not a 10t brother, I hate prepping metals! It'll take weeks to get that done lol. I'd have to order them too so who knows when they'd arrive lol

Do we make it a rule of Wyrd only? Or anything at all?

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Okay. I will probably go for a Belle or the Student of Conflict.

Are we going to really limit it to an hour for the miniature? Or a little more?

Well, it is a speed painting competition. I've seen some of them that were 15 minutes!

Um. How soon do we want to go? I'm thinking of doing either an Ashigaru, or a Wastrel...

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Rule of Wyrd indeed! How about the 12th? And we announce it in the Miniatures section, along with our idea of doing things?

Heh, the rule of Wyrd is brand new, lol. That we stick to choosing models that are from Wyrd's miniatures range. Honestly, what if we just say its that weekend? And do the bit about the model must be posted with a primered picture, and then no more than...an hour and a half later, the second picture must be up?

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Mako, I'm sure you can find something else to paint! I'd be shocked if you can't...