Off Topic Playground

Bah! (kicks internet) Trying to register for classes and I'm getting an error about a required course. :-P That's annoying...

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

So, what you're saying is that I'm going to need to find something to stand in for buildings at 10mm, eh, Mako?

Yup, it's a terrain laden game. But there are print and play ones on the hawk site I think. As well as roads and such.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

I'm going to spend all of tomorrow really tired, aren't I. Or today, more accurately...

Well, so long as nothing blows up in the lab, right?

So, I've gotten three out of my four classes all signed up for. Going to work on getting my English and Math assessments done this week (I just remembered today that I still have to take those...) and going to probably try for one of those as my fourth class.

Pre-Calculus and I are not on speaking terms. Luckily, it appears that my required Math credit seems to be a combination of Algebra I and Geometry, with some very simplified stats and logic in there, which works for me, I did okay in those. Just makes me laugh that the course is actually called Math for Liberal Arts Majors.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------

But you still passed :)

Amen to that, lol.

Long time, lol. Right now, I'm managing 12 credits a semester, this semester is going to have me at 24 credits. I need a minimum of 120 credits to graduate... so probably about 4 more years if I don't speed things along.

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

I'm hoping to get some grants and scholarships next year to help pay for things, then I can afford to get in another class.

Well, that's the longest case of it, honestly. If I can arrange more money from grants or scholarships, I can speed stuff along. And the other thing is that I'll be working full time during all that, so that helps with things. If I can manage to get some more classes in, bump up to 15 credits a semester instead of 12, it goes to three years. And if I can manage to do two classes in the summer (not doing four, ever again) it can shorten again. So, we'll see how things work out. I'd prefer shorter, because I expect I'll want to go for seminary after this and that's at least a year.

Wait, which day is it? Friday or Saturday? Friday is a Star Wars session. I'm going to be trying out my full blown infiltration tactic with my character...we're doing NJO, and I'm playing a shapeshifter with a compulsion for alter-egos. So, he developed a Yuuzhan Vong one. Friday I'll be trying it out, lol

NJO was interesting, but it really was the last 'current' series I liked. Legacy ticked me off, too many main characters dead, and the latest one just didn't do enough. Whole bunch of circling around nothing. I'm still waiting for Han, Leia and Luke to retire. At least NJO changed the setting some.

Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun with my character. Really fine tuned, though. I'm great in RP sections of things, and I have my uses in combat, but having a Base Attack of 6 while everyone else is camping at 9 does make things interesting... But hey, I'm doing great as an infiltrator, so I'll take the fun I've got. *grin*