Off Topic Playground

...O.o Mer? Toshirogo? I feel like I'm missing a reference.

I will say, Monkey, this has me interested...we'll see if I do anything with it, but if you do 'monster' for the category, I might give it a shot. 6 months to do it in, right?

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

me thinks we have an edonil hiding and not saying anything,...

Man, we all pay attention to that bar, don't we? LOL

Heh, I'd just skim your favourite bits of fluff and see what leaps out at you. I might have another flick through to see if anything takes my eye more than Toshiro, in case there's something inspiring.

Either that or something from the quill entries, or your own stuff in the Mali world?

Hm. Well, there's no way in this world I'm doing up Phelan, however much I may like to... certainly not practiced enough for that. Might just see if I can come up with something random. A corrupted Malifaux Ent could be interesting. Or something clockwork...and no, I'm not going to try to sculpt Rasha, lol.

Practice is good, but then practicing hard stuff you want to get right is the best kind of practice!

Phew, finally finished blocking out the freehand on jaakuna's clothing. That took some work. Ad she now looks like she's wearing brown and purple camo...

Heh, nice. What are you doing with the kimono?

Honestly, I want to sculpt up a unique monster that I could use for the RPG as a Fatemaster. Ooo...I could do that Nephilim I made for Redemption and a Pocket Watch, Varful. If I'm feeling stupidly ambitious, I could try sculpting him from when he was returning to Malifaux...

Well, if this happens, I'll really need to study for it...I think it could be interesting, but I'd need to be able to sculpt a human, clothing, a skeletal hand, and how to sculpt muscle being put on to bone.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

A dozen birds? Mako, you're nuts.

Heh, that is a fairly taxing list of all the stuff I don't like doing! Anatomy is a royal pain in the whatnots!

Yeah, it seemed like such a good idea earlier on looking at the picture. But after two hours ish of painting block outlines of birds, it started to seem less clever...