Off Topic Playground

lol.

Well, I have one last present to figure out, and then I'm pretty much done with my Christmas shopping...at least the planning of it. Yay progress! lol.

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Hm. I think I just wrote up my villain's monologue. O.o Wonder if it'll end up changing. I like what I have for now, though, so that's good.

Yeah, but it's harder to plan for you, what with the wedding.

(cracks neck) Ach. My neck is really stiff tonight...getting annoying.

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

It's going pretty well, actually. Still managing a faster pace than I have in the past, but managing to maintain it pretty well. Finally working with my antagonists, and they've been interesting to work with. Just got down my villain's goals in a nutshell speech, and I really think I'll need to squeeze it into the story somewhere... When you've got time, I'll send you a newer copy of the novel, although I'm betting that'll be sometime in the new year?

Bugger, sore neck is never any good....

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

No rush, still not got onto the last one <ahttp://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/community/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png' alt=':('> :-(

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Wow ... have you seen the range of smileys they have here....:jason: