Off Topic Playground

I did get rather caught up in the violence, I'll admit lol. Still, tomorrow I'll write the second half of the scene and the aftermath of the attack, which did have a purpose but it's not looking that likely they'll manage it!

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

What's everyone up to this evening. Morning. Whatever time it happens to be!

Mako- always generous with other people's cookies.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

I have some Twinkies ..... Ed as an American can you please explain to me why people would eat a twinkie?

Um. Sadly no, I think they're gross, lol.

Hey, they're my cookies, I just needed to inform my cookie butler that you'd earned some!

*slate ridge mauler puppet wanders past in a bow tie carrying a plate of cookies*

See? He's almost well trained too. He doesn't eat the cookies any more at least...

Ah, an update. We're back to the problem of random scenes all over the place! I might have to colour the updated bits red and send the whole thing again...

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

I'd feel better about the chair if it wasn't badly upholstered in what looks suspiciously like squirrel fur!

I'm not sure whether he likes them, or just likes eating them...

I'll write some more tomorrow, then see if I can bump it to my laptop and colour the text. Will be easier that way than doing it on the pad. I just need to get through the close quarters battle, then I can have the two lines I wrote yesterday that fit in at the end of it in the right place!

Yeah, it was quite a good quote for describing his mindset, but didnt fit where i originally had it. So I chopped it out and left it for later, and now I know where it fits.

Sculpting is going pretty well, I decided the 6mm I did yesterday wasn't right, so redid it, and I think it's gone alright. Needs finishing after it cures, but it might have worked. And the composite arm I've been doing has come on quite well tonight, so that's a bonus. Oh, and the falconers base is getting there, one or two more sessions and it'll be ready for paint this weekend! I think NaNo has flipped the overdrive switch...

How's work tonight?