Off Topic Playground

You'll always have that, honestly. I can remember playing The Old Republic and joining a guild where over half the conversations were about the next big MMO for PVP...in spite of TOR only having been out for a handful of months. It's the nature of things for people to demand perfection. Honestly, I'm a big fan of GMs putting their foot down when something is broken and saying 'no', rather than trying to demand something unrealistic of the game designers who only have a handful of months (maybe a year at most) to catch every problem that thousands of people will be able to come up with.

Good to get back to the novel again?

It's for an Arabian nights style girl with a falcon, I've done the top but the sides will be sculpted rock and sand with a little cave underneath containing lizards things and fungus. I must have not put it in my thread on here, so it's this:

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u389/Mako413/Misc%20WIPs/Falconer%20Girl/falconerbase.jpg

Lol no, I did contemplate giving Malin or cerah and the other rangers birds of prey, but I haven't yet thought of a way it would fit with him. Or them. So it's been left out.

Jackal could work well with one, that would certainly make her a more unusual character!

Heh, kinda turns her into Shan Yu from Mulan...actually, there's definitely worse characters to get inspiration from for antagonists.

Honestly, Falconry has shifted over the years from being functional to being solely the privilege of the elite (in some form or fashion). I could see one of the Brotherhood characters having falconry as his 'gentleman' hobby, and justifying it as him taming a species in the name of God.