Off Topic Playground

Those last few posts read quite bizarrely, you can choose to take it with or without lube but once you take it in the rear, the spiders get you...

*grin*

Comedy is all about timing?

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

darn,.. forgot that the word c l o w n has been blacklisted,.. not sure why though

Rumor has it Nathan's terrified of them.

You know, I think my favourite of theirs at the moment is That'll be the way home. Awesome bouncy 40s style

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Need to find out when tickets are available for May I guess!

Ah yes, they do do a lot of conventions. If we can win the lottery a few times we can have them come up for a private gig though!

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

And suspender man is hilarious. Doubly so because I have a pair of red suspenders for swing dancing events where I have to dress 30s *wink*

Mike's a good guy. We're both thinkers, so we just try to work through issues, so it is a lot of fun, even if it doesn't end up resolving whatever issue of the day is.

Motivation is actually going pretty well. It's just an issue of I'm on point 3, and my next plot point planned is 6, so I need to figure out 4 and 5, lol. Glad you liked the update. I will say, I like Isabella more in this draft, Elle seems to be liking emphasizing the...almost bipolar nature of her.