Off Topic Playground

Nothing to sniff at, if I could be sure to write that in one go I'd be delighted! that's half a day's NaNo!

I seem to have developed a new character without intending to. Quite cheerful and cheeky, so a contrast to a lot of the seriousness of the first ones, but he just worked so well and I think I can get some good shenanigans out of him.

Aye, I was surprised how well he worked. Especially paired off against the monk from the first chapter, who's such a straight and cold character. This one just can't resist teasing and joking, which seemed to give the monks so much more life and stop them being dull bit parts.

140 to go, and I'm about to start a section that is mostly dialogue with a little exposition. Might take about 200, so I'll go a tiny bit over the limit

Yeah, probably wise. I can torture the poor girl later in the month when I'm miles behind! I'm having trouble getting a formal greeting used by a group right, once that's done there's a bit more then its done for the night I reckon. Well, done writing anyway.

How's yours going?