Off Topic Playground

Mine's in the Baiting the Muse thread in the Writing Room. (crap. >.> Note to self, post the damn Iron Quill voting thread!) Three superpowers in a world war, set in a World War I with magic technology base. Conspiracies, action, adventure, romance (aforementioned scene) and just an overall stab at an epic, lol.

At the moment, wondering when Mako's going to pass out. O.o (hands money over to the puppets) Appears I've lost the pool.

Also picking away at the scene I've been working on for the past couple days. Not a lot of deadtime tonight, so not as far along as I'd like. Plus, like I was telling Mako earlier, Elle seems to be more interested to see what I do with the scene than in giving me advice. How she's always been with romance-esque stuff, in fiction or otherwise, LOL.

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Morning all, anything fun happening?

Have you at least finished Graves in spite of your insomnia?

Ah, of course, it's still morning for you Steam, isn't it! I normally don't see you until afternoon...

Finished graves? Er, not exactly. I did finish his shirt and get the shading and the early highlights done on his waistcoat, but that's about it. It did take a lot of layers though, I'm trying to go even thinner this time with some of it.

And I reckon I'll pass out about 9 tonight, and get lots of lovely sleep...

Tonight was a combination of Sophie and Rosie (who has already broken her threat to refuse to flirt with me *wink*). I was trying to work out how to separate this many handed model into casting sections smoothly and neatly.

How many more unpainted models have you got all told now steam?

Untold numbers. For the paintathon I'll finish the neverborn and then have a Ten Thunders round which is Rail crew box, Ten Thunders box, Yamaziko and the archers. All the remaining miniatures will just be painted as I get the urge. Or maybe they'll be there come Paintathon '13 if there is a backlog by then.

Even the malifaux ones are sort of untold due to Maelstrom sales. There's avatar's like Raspy, Seamus, Kirai and Marcus. Lazarus is standing around looking weird. Then there's smaller stuff like a gun smith and some drowned and crooligans with Molly. Non avatar Marcus is there somewhere. All manner of stuff that was cheap.

Non Malifaux stuff and the moment is easy. It's one Studio McVey Azumi model. But once kickstarters start arriving then that pile is going to go critical.

Wow, looks like you were right in the blast wave of maelstrom exploding! Azumi is a lovely model though. I think mine is still in England, I only brought a few out just in case my shipping went AWOL. Although rather stupidly I did include the one that sold out really fast, the original archer dryad girl, Ar Fienel. If that had sunk, I'd have been somewhat stuffed!

And kickstarters are the latest and greatest source of evil!