Off Topic Playground

Oh, not bad. A little tired. Pleased that I managed to get As on my first two quizzes for the new classes. The essay was a pain in the butt trying to track down sources, but oh well. Once I get home, I'll be putting up the voting thread for the Quill, and working a little on the novel, I think. Gotten some more of it worked out and planned, which always helps. If things go according to plan, I should have a scene down by tomorrow morning, but then, when does it ever, lol.

I'd better hold off for the next couple of months. Kickstarters and Indiegogo campaigns combined with the Maelstrom sales and some new archery gear has dragged my bank account into an alley and given it a good kicking. I have quite a bit on the painting table still so should be good for a few months.

Terrain kickstarter? got a link?

Impudent Mortal's Gaming Terrain

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

It'll be a while before I see anything from it, but I'm okay with that myself. Gives me time to prep a board for the buildings to show up. I'm getting three of the Steampunk Buildings, and three Ruined Steampunk Buildings.

I actually like the look of the new GW mega set as a paint storage rack. Ugh, I feel dirty just saying that!

Of course, I'd have to make one of my own, since vallejo paints won't fit in it. A decent paint rack makes the whole process so much easier, not having to hunt for paints is always nice.

That's a shame, sesame chicken is normally really nice!

Well, while it's just paperwork and reading, I can technically do it at home. It's harder to concentrate on it, but I might get more done. If its crap in the office tomorrow I might try it.