Off Topic Playground

Looks OK so no great loss and it was a small enough part that I don't feel stupid for not noticing it. Not like the beak of Justice's avatar.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

The old is it flash or is it part of the model debate can be hard on some models....

And still there with the plastics.

But its so shiny and pretty! Until it goes all brown and slushy, anyway.

Work is seriously dull, I've gone over the same paragraph nearly a dozen times now and not actually read it yet. I love the topic, but the endless paper reading and searching is getting to me...

How's everyone else today?

How much you got written so far?

Yeah, it sucks to realise you've wasted a load of time staring blankly at things. Still, I seem to have made it to the next paragraph so its not all bad! Although I'd rather go home and finish sculpting the Judge, but really should keep working a bit longer *grin*

Heh, always good to realise you haven't added the ingredients before you run out of words!

Me too actually, I've not put them all out on bases together yet. Hope they work together, if I got hte scaling wrong I'll feel like a right cretin! GJ is bigger than the judge, who's bigger than the gremlins if i got it right. But not by much, and overall the gremlins are probably bulkier due to the troffins.