Off Topic Playground

Um. Completely redoing the Victrixan part of my plot, lol. Elle came up with a better way to do that part of the story, and a better way of directing things with Faulkner. Rather than using Faulkner as the protagonist for that angle, use a different set of characters (the descendants of Victor, from Carver of Flesh) and turn Faulkner into an antagonist of some kind. Hopefully should work better.

Yeah. I haven't been able to figure out how to bring Faulkner up to the same level of 'interesting' as Soli and Arias, which probably is a mark against me as a writer*, so I'm hoping some fresh blood will fix the problem. At the very least, it can't make the problem any worse!

By the by, Pandora turned out great, good job with her! How are the twins coming along?

*This is not a 'woe is me, I suck at writing' remark. Merely a commentary.

Lelu is a weird model...the pose is just kinda wacky. Lilitu is one that I want to try painting someday, though. What'd you do for colors?

And thanks. :)

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

...and the site went kinda wacky for a moment there. Was that just for me, out of curiosity?

Oh, not much. Good progress on the Judge, so the gremlins are almost finished. Other than that, I might start painting the rest of the dark debts crew soon, since I can only do HD at weekends when I have all day with good light.

Anything new your end?