Off Topic Playground

Not too bad. Today has been an apathetic 'I want to do something...but I also don't want to do anything' day. Which has been annoying, because I still have stuff to do. -_- Ah well. Church was good, they did things differently today and I got a lot out of it. Been trying to figure out how to fix Faulkner, and just some odd 'can I get away with this before breaking SoD' thoughts for the novel.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I saw you got sculpting done, looks good! Shifting over to the 6mm project for a while?

Honestly, I wish I could call it progress, but sadly anything but...Trying to figure out how to fix a character that is 'bland' is a lot harder than it sounds. I realized that unlike Soli (in her role as protector) and Arias (joker/rebel)...I don't have a defined role for Faulkner. Not one that's truly motivating. Yes, he's a family man...but so are millions of other people. So, trying to figure out some sort of thing I can do for him, and running into a wall.

Hi Guys

I ahd a pretty good weekend, started to assemble my 10T but no one had the basing supplies I was looking for so I will be trying again later in the week at some other places.

Got a few games in and also started work on my Wardens which I am hoping to knock off by mid week. Now its back to the grind with work ...

Ah. That's less of a good thing! Still, it's at least something to work on. Another session in TV tropes? Lol.

I don't know if I'm making any progress with my plan, there's a bunch of post it's on my wall but I haven't got a clue if its going to come together...

All wins for me, mix of demo, league and general games.

Wardens are good fun, Hoffman as a crew took me 2-3 games to click but now it has it is getting pretty formidable, I will be giving him a rest at the end of the month to play Misaki for a good six months or more.

Misaki for six months, that'll be fun!

I wish that plot holes were for NaNo, but this is a little larger than normal...I can't figure out how to get Soli, Arias and Faulkner heading toward a confrontation with the BBEG! So I'm going to have plenty to do while they're at each other's throats...and then stop writing while I have to figure out them finding out what's really going on, and to decide to work together (or at least not against each other) to stop it all, lol.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

What's the problems you're having, Mako? Maybe Elle will be able to snap out of muse paralysis by helping Sophie out.

Oh, I'm just staring at three major plot arcs that cross over at strange points, trying to work out if they will go together in the order I originally thought. So far I only have the major aspects sorted out, that chapter I sent you is one post it and there's 21 more on the timeline. I think it just confuses Sophie to see her own thoughts up on the wall so I can organise them!

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Still, I've just gone and bought chocolate so she should cheer up and start chattering again soon!

Ah, so Sophie is rebelling against the organization process, eh? That could be a problem, lol. And chocolate is always a good thing!

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Well, I just outlined my whole plot, hole and all, and tossed it up on the NaNo forum for advice...hopefully someone has some ideas!

Heh, I'm just worried about what'll happen if I don't write during the next two weeks...I don't need Elle abandoning me right before NaNo...

Although, someone just suggested a good idea for my plot that might work. A counter puppet master, to point Soli, Arias and Faulkner in the right direction. Depending on how I do it, it might end up being a deus ex machina... but hopefully not.