Off Topic Playground

Yay! My Misaki box just arrived a few minutes ago. I need to stop myself from assembling it straight away and neglecting other things suffice to say they are going to be my next project and they are going to look special.

I set fire to carpet in my bedroom when I was just a young lad playing with electricty and a home made circuit i made from lots of odds and ends, I never shocked myself though

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Actually I did get an electric shock from one of our machines earlier this year where I had to check a faulty control board, had me buzzing for a while and then feeling a bit nauscious

Yesterday, lol. Totally get the days blurring together.

I'm glad you liked it. :) I definitely need to revisit it though, the end of it seemed a little rushed in rereading it, but for now I just want to keep moving forward some more. But I am glad at how the basic concept turned out. Hard scene to write, doing that to her...I feel bad with Soli, because I feel like I'm turning her into the Woobie.