Off Topic Playground

Don't overprice it and I'd buy it even if I've read it on the forum. I'm the sort of person who buys Red vs Blue dvds even though I can watch them online. I'd prefer to read a book or ebook rather than a computer screen.

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

OK night at archery last night and pub tomorrow night. I'd better do some more painting tonight. Even more computer games and books piling up.

Personally, I'm that way too. That's why I own all of Order of the Stick in hardcopy form, and that one's all online. It's more an issue of publishers won't take books that have been posted online for free, because they consider it being published. While I don't mind self-publishing, I also would want to try to go through someone like TOR or some other company and not have to worry about marketing. Plus, it's less expensive to get it published that way!

One thing I thought of is doing a mailing list...basically, keep working on Chapter 2, once I get to Chapter 3, have people sign up to get emails of progress as I'm working on it. Ah well. At the moment, I'm not really worried about it, more just trying to think things through.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

What's being painted right now? Collodi?

When this gets done depends on the weekend. If the weather is nice (not raining for a change) then Saturday is taken up with mowing the lawn and other outside stuff. And Sunday could have more games of Malifaux on.

But if it rains and the other guy is busy then I'd have a lot of extra time for painting.