Off Topic Playground

I hope the two aren't linked!

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

the drunk and the 50 shades! :P

Who know what those girls think, I would rather not know

I hope they are, can't think of any other reason for someone to buy that book...

they did buy it under the name S. Criid. so it wont come back to them bite them

Also after being bitterly disappointed in it they all gave the books away to the witchlings, they apparently enjoy it

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Anything else to recommend?

Demon Knights also saga

Frankly, the only fines Chocobo should've gotten were the mean prank to Lady Justice (look, if I'm going to turn her into an eternal warrior with the power of a Desolation Engine and the never-aging youth of Molly, I need her in pristine condition) and the copies of 50 Shades of Terrible Fanfiction. Beyond that, eh, no permanent damage.

New Song of Blades and Heroes is out- the revision clears things up and adds a few nice rules. Shooters can be good at shooting and mediocre in melee and it doesn't clog the fast play nature of the game now :)

On a more random note, I have a gamer peeve: I hate it when people mispronounce "melee" and "cavalry." Melee is not "mealy" and Calvary is where Jesus was crucified if I remember right. I used to remind myself that it's cavalier, not calvalier, thus "cavalry" and not "calvary." It makes people sound dumber than they should.

I'm not sure what mine gets up to back there, but it makes a terrible mess that needs clearing up every so often. I probably shouldn't let Sophie tease it to amuse herself...

I can't believe it's so late already. The only consolation is that the rest of this week will be quite slow at work after today's pathetic fail of an experiment. And being required to go on a laser safety course before they let me on the machine we need again. Ugh.

Aye, the guy that told us we had to take it said it was really dull, even for a safety training course! I mean, how hard can it be?

- don't shine it in your eyes

- don't shine it in anyone else's eyes

- don't do anything that will bounce it off shiny surfaces into any of the aforementioned eyes

The end.