Off Topic Playground

Oh, not at all. Unfortunately without the money to finish getting them together, but even more than that is the fact that the 40k players here have gone so infight heavy that I haven't had any interest in playing, despite me enjoying 6th edition. I got my Hades and Command HQ team, but haven't worked on assembly. The Hades should be interesting, don't have any instructions for it... o.O Quite the complicated kit that one.

Yeah. So, until it's worked out, I'm exploring other games, and focusing on those I really enjoy. Malifaux is growing a little, working on building that momentum, and I also want to check out a few others. Specifically the new X-wing game, looks like Aeronautica only less expensive (by a lot!)

Thats a fair call, I decided I will only play a lot of games in a controlled environment against very specific people, Malifaux and Ancients are about all I will attend events for now ....

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

And yes that new X-wing game does look quite cool, waiting for a few guys here to get it so I can try a demo...

Still small and still fragmented.... was hoping the tournament would bring them together....

Oh well, will work on something else...

Try a Story Encounter event, could be a lot of fun! I'm doing one next month, hopefully. Debating between zombies or a multiplayer variation of the Pumpkin Patch one.

Hey Steam! How's it going? No, nothing secret here, we've got our own place to conspire here on the forum. Just chatting, lol. About to put up a short bit of writing. Nothing too long, only about 400 words. Still, reintroducing an old friend, which is always fun.