Off Topic Playground

Well the fact that 2 days of it was for work then my boss and I extended it for another two days fo holiday.

Thursday was mainly flying in economy but my awesome wife scored me an exit row seat so that was pretty comfortable. Then the bad part, 2.5 hours to drive what is normally a 40minute drive in a cramped mini bus with 12 other guys, we could barely walk as the suspension seemed shot and little to no padding left in the seats. When we got to the hotel it was drinks down in the bar and then a good meall all free of charge.

Frioday was the true day of work as we sat down and watche dsome demonstartions and presentations, then we had an authentic japanese buffet lunch (the company that was hosting is japanese) and then one on one demos with the engineers and asking questions etc ... i spent a lot of money in my mind, just need to work out do we really need the machines (we came to the conclusion of probably yes) and figure out where to put them.

The weekend was full of walking eating and drinking so very relaxing and completely away from the office so very cool.

Oh, the annoying robot of annoyingness, eh? That's one model I'm never buying new...

You might want to try Mei out after all, Shaper! She's a ton of fun, I loved running her at the tourney on Saturday. Took a few games to get down her methodology for keeping her alive, but it was a blast.

Oh, the annoying robot of annoyingness, eh? That's one model I'm never buying new...

You might want to try Mei out after all, Shaper! She's a ton of fun, I loved running her at the tourney on Saturday. Took a few games to get down her methodology for keeping her alive, but it was a blast.

I can see me using her a fair but but with 2 weeks to go I don't know if I can get them all painted in a week if I get them this week!