Off Topic Playground

Yeah, I'm gonna flip a card, lol. No other plans, got a paper due for Theology Survey on Monday, but the tourney is the only plan I've got. And yeah, just till 9, lol. In the past 24 hours, I've slept 2, and I got 4 hours of sleep before that, so it'll work itself out I hope.

Heh, I played one game of 40k. And it was the most pointless supposed 'intro' game ever. I didn't have a clue what was going on at the end of the game, because the guy wouldn't tell me what my options were or how to do things while we were playing!

Once I came over to the dark side, I had a lot more fun.

Possibly, but just claim it's Elle that's being egotistical and not you! Lol.

It is handy, seeing stuff that's done well always makes me want to get back to things. And having someone that can get Sophie's focus back onto stuff I've started, rather than new things, is really quite useful!

Seems like everyone is doing kickstarters for everything! Maybe I should start one for my subway tickets to get to gaming nights...

In other news, I've been making some progress today. Might end up with a fair size of update tomorrow. What's everyone else been up to?

Ahh, lazy Sundays. Always good. Weather holding out for you? Its getting cooler here, I kind of wished I had long sleeved clothes today. Shipping is now in a race to arrive before I need the winter gear in it!

Might go out and get some black spray and plastic glue tomorrow from the hobby store a few subway stops away, since undercoating Dark Debts is actually possible if I do that. Then, when my paints arrive, I can just break them out and get cracking.