Off Topic Playground

Oh, that, I'm letting it sit for a few days, will reread it this weekend, and see if I want to tweak anything, then put it up.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

*Quietly singing "La da da da da, la da da da da..."*

Yeah, probably should, pretty worn out and head still aching a bit. The stuff can wait til the weekend, I'll be trying to get a bunch of things done so it'll be a nice easy task to rest with. Mind you, it'll take me an hour to get to bed probably lol!

That's the joys of being able to appear at work any time between 9 and 10.30! Not all the time, when our chemical supplies eventually turn up I'll be in long days I suspect, but for now at least I can let my hours drift.

Also, not needing much sleep helps *wink*

Does that come with a long black coat and sword? Because if it does, I might just start getting up at 5am! Heh.

I seem to be developing sporadic insomnia again, might be time to get to the gym and wear myself out a bit more during the days. Clearly sitting around arguing about chemistry over coffee isn't tiring enough!

I've been considering colors for mine. I think Mei Fang is going to be painted like Faith from Mirror's Edge. Kang I am not sure about, perhaps like Wan Fu from Samurai Shodown. The workers will probably get something simple to match Mei Fang. All in all, white plus other colors for trim.

I'm not going to do it myself, but I would love to see someone paint the Rail Golem like Thomas the Tank Engine *grin*. I remember as a young child having a Lionel train for a while called the Golden Eagle, so I might do him in a sort of weathered gold scheme.

I think the Metal Gamin would be fun to do in steel (the big dwarven looking one), copper (the reptilian, maybe even with verdegris if I can figure it out), and brass (Mr. Radiator Cap Head).

I'll probably break out an L5R clan theme if I get Misaki's crew. Maybe Mantis or Dragon.

I'm not sure what the easiest way of dealing with filling in the slots is, barring base inserts. Green stuff annoys me but if I must then I must.

Had a good start to the morning. My wife gave me my birthday present a week early which is two tickets to Australia vs South Africa rugby tomorrow night, on top of that we are having lunch at a winery so tomorrow is going to be awesome!

Congrats... I'm wishing I could go out tomorrow but we have all the wonderful kids stuff...

I kind of do both, if I can manage it without any of that sleep stuff in the middle too! But night is my preferred territory. That big orange evil ball in the sky has gone away and I can go out safely.

I've always said the sun was out to kill me... the only colour my skin needs is the colour I pay someone to put on me!