Off Topic Playground

Not bad but too early to tell. Storm still rages outside but it's not as bad as I feared. New paint brushes worked well but I'm not that happy with how the Colettes turned out. The kneeling one's face looks like a butcher's wife. Fat cheeks and rosy skin.

Great chapter 1. Keep up the writing when you have time.

Thanks. :) I definitely intend to! Just debating which of the two scenes to go with next, Assar or Drasvar. I'm gonna hold off on Victrix until probably Chapter 3 (although we'll see how long Elle's attention can be kept with world building).

Honestly, I don't really see a problem with the kneeling one myself, but then, the angle is a bit hard to get good detail off the face.

Yeah, sounds like your muse and mine share the same problem...not disciplined enough to stay on task, but disciplined just enough to not want to spread out to multiple projects.

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Woohoo!

Wife has approved me going to another tournament in 4 weeks... what crew should I take?

Depends. What've you got?

Oh yeah, you've got the full blown Dead Justice crew, don't you? (I think that's yours) That could be a lot of fun to see in action.

---------- Post added at 05:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Is it a bad idea to update the start to Chapter 2 on the same day as ending Chapter 1? o.O Elle bit into this scene with a vengeance, lol.