Off Topic Playground

I'm...not sure, actually. Might just stick to arranging, but I'm sure I could ask Sholto to be a judge...going to have to think on that.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

By the by, congrats on getting post 29,000! (rams a party hat on Mako's head)

Oh, ever heard of a band named Steam Powered Giraffe?

Woo! Second party hat of the day! Although technically its now Tuesday, but I'm claiming it as a win! The first was also an invisible one, given to me at work. Along with balloons and streamers all over my desk. Blasted birthday...

Heh, do I hear the sound of Elle sharpening a quill?

Haven't heard of them, but it sounds like something I should check out! What kind of music is it?

I try telling Sophie I don't need any more projects, but that doesn't seem to make any difference!

Hmm, quirky. I like it. Will have to spend some time listening to their stuff. Also, the singers jacket is awesome. I want one, even though I'd look a total tool in it!

lol, alright, that's interesting. Feeling any better today?

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Lunch over, and Elle decided to stop by for a visit. Had a slow start to this rewrite, but now I keep seeming to get hit upside the head with the Hammer of Inspiration.